BOUT++ v4.2.1 released!
I’m happy to announce a new release of BOUT++: v4.2.1. This is a bugfix release, fixing a small number of issues:
- Try to provide some thread safety to msg_stack
- Fix listing available derivative methods
- Initialize Coordinates objects in BoutMesh::load()
- Use localmesh for d2x and d2y, and interpolate them to location
- Several Hypnotoad fixes
- Silence remaining warnings on master
- Fix bugs in boututils.calculus.deriv2D
- Fix failure of collect() with integer slice argument
- Fix setCoefs in InvertPar
- Support BoutOutputs caching option in boutcore fromBoutOutputs
- Check for nullptr in NcFormat::get/setAttribute
- Set location in LaplaceCyclic::solve() and DC()
See CHANGELOG.md for more details. You can download the source tarball from https://github.com/boutproject/BOUT-dev/releases/tag/v4.2.1
Note: if you download the source code tarball from GitHub, please download the file BOUT++-v4.2.1.tar.gz rather than the GitHub generated tarballs. This is because the GitHub tarball does not include the submodules.